Ya Allah,
Terima kasih Ya Allah.
Today I've received quite a bad news, eh two bad news (or bad feeling like that). The first one, I
dont think I nailed the interview. Usually when I was so happy coming out from
interview room, feeling so happy and easy, I
wont get accepted. If I feel the palpable tension or intense after
interview,
i will likely
to get it. Serious lah, macam masa Proton dulu, happy sangat rase macam dapat, tetapi itu semua penipuan perasaan.
Kahkah. K so it's safe to say goodbye to P********,
tho sayanglah i miss the opportunity. :(
Kemudian you know this feeling, when
your 'dent' introduce you to his friend, that means, you are indirectly rejected. LOL its like you are never on his list. Oh no I feel so silly upset over something that I've never had. Okay,
ini pun
besar besar kite
tulis BYE. :(
Tetapi. Jeng
jeng jeng. At the end of the day, I've got THE BEST NEWS EVER. Mom asked me to visit
strawberry boy because he MISSES me so
muchhhhhh. Mom said he asked her to read my card, and kept saying I
laff Piyana, I
laff Piyana. And when the guard called
house, he was saying "It's Piyana?" but
its not me. Oh no, now I
've been thinking what should I bring him if I'm about to visit strawberry boy?
Yeayyyyy. Hip hip
hoooorayyyyyyyy.
Ya Allah
thank you so much Ya Allah
dengan kasih
dan rahmat yang Kau limpahkan padaku
ini.
Permudahkanlah urusanku. Jangan la bila ku melawatnya tiba tiba dia dah lupa diriku. Gembirakanlah dan ubatilah rindunye bila dia jumpa aku nanti.
Terima kasih ya Allah.
Sebelum tidur, akhirnya aku gembira. A
very very tiny happy thing that happened at the end of
day could topple down thousands of shiddy thingy that happened earlier
of the day. How great is
that huh? Terima kasih sekali lagi Tuhanku, kerana menemukan aku lagi dengan manje boy, strawberry boy, Piyana boy sayaaaa.
No comments:
Post a Comment