109 of 365 : Embarrassing moment of the year.

Before this, I've never known that we could see what other people (following) commented on someone's picture in Instagram. My tab was never on "following" but on "you". HEY! This is a serious breach of privacy :'((((((

Arrrrr, dan disebabkan inilah, I've just ridiculed myself, and it is so embarrassing. I could never face that person anymore. Yeah, I've been sabotaging myself. So guys, never ever commenting on 9gag's picture dgn harapan takde orang bace and in the heat of moment, maybe you've just want to act stupidly or something, but just dont. People can read it. And lagi malang, bila orang yg kita tgh cakap dkt dalam comment tu yang baca sendiri. Lol sometimes nak tergelak pun ada. Nak menangis lagiiiii ade. :'( hu.

Anyway, if you (you know who you are) happen to read this, I just want to tell you, the comment was a mistake, please ignore it, No, no, please forget about it. I was stupid during last week. The whole thing was a mistake. Repeat after me, m-i-s-t-a-k-e, yes mistake. Yup there's nothing right about it. This isn't right. This was stupid, my stupid stupid action, my brain decided to stop functioning for the past few days, I guess. Haih.

I'll never repeat it anymore, I don't want to do this anymore. The new me is yes, brave, but stewpid. There is a fine line between stupidity and bravery, but I guess I just mix everything up, and it doesn't feel good. Old me with my old way of doing things is good. K. Dah. Lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment