91 of 365 : A strawberry boy tale.

A strawberry boy tale.

I am always going to remember a boy...
A strawberry boy.

A boy who called me Piyana,
A boy who always smiled when he saw me hiding behind the gate before i went to pick him up at his car,
A boy who always jumped out of his car and hugged me,
A boy who always shouted my name from afar,
A boy who always ran from the kitchen to the door, just to greet me and gave a big cuddle before disappearing again - continue doing his thing before the class started,
A boy who was extra excited when he saw me again if I went EL for a few days,
A boy who pushed me away once, because he was so upset, but then after a few minutes, he came and hugged me, regretfully saying "sorry Piyana.."
A boy that always answered to my "okay?' with: "okay Piyanaa..."
A boy that enjoyed all my failed science experiments Hahahahaha, okaylaaa, there were few good experiments! - oh my loyal assistant, patiently handing me this and that, thanks buddy,
A boy who was so amused by my cheap and lame magic tricks - hahahahaha
A boy that accidentally slept on my shoulder, twice, while playing "spinning game" - hey, aren't you supposed to be dizzy instead of sleepy?,
A boy that, when I texted his mom saying " Sorry that I can't do class today, i'll miss him", mom will texted me back saying, "he'll miss you more...",
A boy that, when I pretended to cry, he will stop doing whatever he was doing and asked "hey, what's wrong Piyana?"
A boy that answered my do-you-love-me?-question with "I lafff you Piyanaaaa".


Hey buddy,
fist bump! thumb bump, elbow bump, head bump!
I miss you asking me to read Tick Tock Tales & Where's my hat story,
I miss your sweet grin, i miss your sincere gaze.
I miss you so much, I really am. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment