Im not going to tell

I need to write this down. Seriously. Haha. I know ive swear that i want to be a positive writer, but the yell with that, im going to do this.

I really need to rethink and recount all the people around me that can be trusted. Seriously, not all people really care about your stories/problems. Some of them are just pretending to be a good listener, shoulder to cry on, the ears, but then BAM! 

-they are just trying to take an advantage upon your downfall. Im not trying to be the mr-half-glass-is-empty here, but its hurt seeing you've been stepped by someone that you thought you could trust that person, but you've never been so wrong in your life.

Being open about yourself is a blind mistake ive made. So that's it. No new people are going to hear my problem or whatsoever 'chest tresures' of mine anymore. Hmh

No comments:

Post a Comment