My Sweet Pea!

To my sweet pea, hang in there!

This week, I'm a little bit (so) tired and sleepy, all the times. And mungkin at the same time ada tak terlayan your dd. Kesian dia. Harapnya dia dapat bersabar melayan my mood swings, fatigue and macam - macam lagi cekadak yang terkeluar. And, you just need to be stronger okay! The rest, lets leave it to Allah SWT.

Anyway, you're 6.4mm (supposedly according to your gestational age lah kalau betul kiraan my-non-doctor-self ni). Many crucial development is happening now! You're developing more sophisticated circulatory system! And started to sprout a nose, eyes, ears, chin and cheeks. And you might even be wiggling your tiny cute paddle-like hands and feet!

I am tired and did not have good appetite, at the same time always hungry especially during the morning, but when I think about you, I am so excited and can't wait for you to grow bigger and stronger! Dan lagi, hopefully kita dapat atasi 1st trimester ni bersama ya sayang! Be strong you!


No comments:

Post a Comment