40 of 365 : Lets just have fun until the end!

Lol I have to write this to let it out from my system you know.

Hahahahahaha kkk this is a funny story about my boy aa:

K la taknak tulis ah sebab rasa macam orang tak faham pun, its like you have to be there to understand the whole situation. Tapi i just want to say, my little boy (have to put 'little' cuz now I have two boys) is the funniest laaa. There's a lot of funny moments dengan dia. Sangat cheeky. Belum apa apa lagi saya sudah rindu dia. Lol crazily naughty but loveable. I miss my princess too. Ape kabar dia eh. Hmmmm.And now I've got a new boy. Oh so handsome, and cheeky toooooooo.

Hey, my little boy and my manja boy, I know both of you are so cheeky and naughty to begin with, and sometimes I feel like I want to become the hulk dealing with your nonsense behavior, (but those nonsense behaviors always make me laugh at the end of the day). You guys are just being kids, and I love to be with you guys in all situations, during good or bad day, come what may. Let's just have fun until at the end of time yaa. I'll do my best to make you guys happy and enjoying our time to the fullest. And, I hope you guys will sometimes remember me (though its quite impossible). To my girl, my princess, I always think of you and I'm so missing your smiley face. I hope one day, we'll meet again okay missy :)

Much love,
Liyana, your friend (tx)

No comments:

Post a Comment