Hiiiii!
How are you guys doing? Me?
No more good goood gooooood. No more.
I just converted words to page here. To have 100 pages thesis, I need 20000 words. I have 35 days left. Do the math!
K la let me do it for you guys. I have to write 571 words per day. So in 2 hours (with this sleepiness), I could write about 176 words. Ergo, 6 hours per day to write 571 words! Ehmagerddddd. Lamanya. K la kena la tulis cecepat sikit. Cannot macam siput la typing tu. Masalah nye, bukan typing k. Tapi thinking while typing. *nangisssssssss*. Takpe takpe. Dont worry be happy. I can do this. Aja aja fighting. Ni kalau put more effort ni, 500 tu 2 jam pun boley. Tapi sebab pagi pagi buta ni mmg la slow sikit kan. Not a morning person la katakan. Morning person enough kot bangun pukul 4 semua ni.
Ehhhhh! oooops. Lupa lah. Till now, I already have 5000. ye yeyeyeyeyeh. So, cam tinggal lagi 15000 words la. Yeayyy boleh procrastinating tengok the mentalist banyak banyak sampai terer macam Patrick Jane. Hehe. Yeah. Procrastination *flips hair* Procrastination *flips hair*
Apa pun target today, kena tulis sampai 5762 words. LJ, tolonglah jadikan ianya kenyataan.
By,
Liyanaaaa
No comments:
Post a Comment