Mind your own business.

To those people who always criticize everything such as ; other's clothes, other's hair, other's face, other's body size, other's skin condition, other's relationship, other's food intake, other's accent etc, here is one FACT that I would like to point it out for you (because it seems that you don't have an ability to do so);

Ermmm,

about your opinions. You might want to keep all of them to yourself, or you will stick as an obnoxious human in people's head.

Sincerely,
Everyone that is so tired listening to your crap.

Oh by the way, erm, I don't want to tell you this, but I think, I should, because it seems that nobody had told you about this before, and maybe this is why you wouldn't stop criticizing others, ; you are not perfect. Too. Just like other people. And sometimes, worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment